This page has moved to a new address.

O is for Oh Boy!

Life In Texas: O is for Oh Boy!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

O is for Oh Boy!


     A few months ago, a good friend introduced me to Epic Rap Battles of History. Now, if you dislike humor that makes fun of people (or cursing), then these probably aren't for you.

     However, I believe that many of the Epic Rap Battles are very funny. Some of the best (in my opinion) are Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare; Gandalf vs. Dumbledore; and Justin Biever vs. Beethoven

     My new favorite is Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga.





Which Epic Rap Battle of History is your favorite?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I saw one of these a while back with Darth Vader that was just great!

 
At April 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Alan said...

Oh I just love these. Your awesome friend must have great taste!

 
At April 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Jen - Life With Levi said...

lmao, too funny!

 
At April 22, 2012 at 2:16 AM , Anonymous JulieChaCha said...

I love that you blogged about these! And the second season is wonderful so far... Master Chief vs Leonidas & The Wright Brothers vs The Mario Brothers are both hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home