This page has moved to a new address.

Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Life In Texas: Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge


   

     Who doesn't love a challenge? I am always looking for new and interesting ways to improve my blog. In doing this, I stumbled upon the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

     Short version, people that sign up for this challenge are going to blog everyday in April, except Sundays. As we work through the month, we will also work through the alphabet. For example, April 1 (which is a Sunday, but we will post) I will post a topic themed with A, the 2nd will be B, the 3rd will be C, ect. The last post will be Z on April 30th.

     So far, 1288 bloggers have signed up for this Challenge. If you want to sign up, you have until April 2nd!

     Wish me luck! And check back for my alphabet themed posts.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I bet that would be fun for those who are able to think up something quick for each letter =) Good luck to you!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM , Blogger HB the Cupcake Princess said...

I am excited to see what you come up with for some of the crazy letters! Good luck!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I am not brave enough to do that myself, but I'm going to watch yours to see what you come up with!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Diane N - Philzendia said...

I'm tempted to sign up. Sounds like it would be fun.

 
At March 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Cristina said...

What a fun idea! I might have to sign up!

 
At March 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Konstanz Silverbow said...

Thanks so much for participating in the A to Z challenge. We are so glad to have you!

Konstanz Silverbow
A to Z co-host
www.a-to-zchallenge.com
nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home