This page has moved to a new address.

Sadie Bakes

Life In Texas: Sadie Bakes

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sadie Bakes

     I love to bake. Some of my earliest memories with my grandfather are baking chocolate, chocolate chip cookies in his kitchen.

     There are a lot of recipe sites out there. But, I have found a baking site (with more than just baked goods), that is more than recipes. It's called Sadie Bakes. The authors often add their thoughts and recipes that they actually use.

     What's better than that? An occasional giveaway maybe? Sadie Bakes has introduced me to several products that I probably wouldn't have tried otherwise.

     Currently, they are giving away Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour. Be sure to stop by and check it out!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home