This page has moved to a new address.

D is for Determination

Life In Texas: D is for Determination

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Determination


     I love to exercise. It's just that I often lack motivation. After I do everything that I have to do during the day, the only thing I really want to do is lounge and watch bad tv. 

     With 100 Miles with SlapDashMom, I have been determined to reach my goal. As of my last update, I still had 31.5 miles to go. How am I doing now?

3/20 - 5 miles
3/22 - 5 miles
3/26 - 8.5 miles
3/27 - 5.5 miles
3/28 - 5 miles
3/29 - 4/1 - Universal (walked about a billion miles...too bad that doesn't count)

     So, I now need to do 21 miles in 5 days. That is completely doable as long as I keep my determination. If I ride everyday, that's about 4 miles a day. That's less than what I have been doing.

     Be sure to check out Sadie's progress. Remember, if she doesn't make it, she's giving away her birthday present. If she does make it, she'll still have a giveaway, but she keeps her presents.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You can do it. You're almost there!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Kristin said...

I think you're doing totally awesome. I'm anxious to get some activity in, but I've been sick for quite some time, so it's not really been do-able lately. But I want to (and need to!).

Kristin :)

 
At April 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Blogger HB the Cupcake Princess said...

I really believe she will make it!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Gogogo! Working out is always so much better when you have a specific goal you can shoot for.

And I think D stands for "Determined Momma", but I'm a little biased. :)

 
At April 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Melody0605 said...

You both can do it!!!!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Jacqui Odell said...

I have done two miles!! Keep it up!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Anonymous Diane N - Philzendia said...

Keep it up! You can do it!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Jen - Life With Levi said...

Keep up the great work!!!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Sadie said...

I think you're doing great and you can definitely make it!!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing AWESOME..I am so proud of you as that is what you call determination!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home