This page has moved to a new address.

C is for Children

Life In Texas: C is for Children

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Children


     As most of you know, I have 2 daughters. They are very important to me, and I couldn't imagine life without them.

     So, since the letter of the day is C, I decided that I am going to share a few pictures of my children with you.





This is one of my favorite pictures of the day Thing 1  was born. It's my mom, holding her for the first time.










This is Thing 1 in her coming home outfit. She surprised us all by being born with a head full of dark hair.









Thing 1 holding Thing 2's hand while visiting us at the hospital.







Our first family picture.




    





Our most recent family picture at the 
Wizarding World of Harry Potter.




     There are about a million other pictures that I could include in this post (birthdays, holidays, etc). But for now, I'll leave you with these few.  



     "A happy family is but an earlier heaven." 
- George Bernard Shaw


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At April 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger ETowns said...

I love it! Thing 1 & Thing 2. A friend of mine came home from Disney with his boys and they had on t-shirts to that affect. You have an amazingly beautiful family, and I don't use the term lightly. Great post.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah why shouldn't C be for Children....what a beautiful family you have momma!! Enjoy!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

My favorite is Thing 1 holding Thing 2's hand. That's so sweet!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Melody0605 said...

Your family is beautiful!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Blogger HB the Cupcake Princess said...

My nieces are thing 1 and thing 2 as well! Love the post.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Jacqui Odell said...

Your family is so cute!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Diane N - Philzendia said...

Aww what a beautiful family!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that you call them Thing 1 and Thing 2! That is so cute! And how adorable are they!?

 
At April 4, 2012 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Francene Stanley said...

The quote by Shaw is amazing. It looks to me as if you've found your heaven on earth. Hold on to the days of peace--around the corner is hell. The tean years are coming. haha.

 
At April 8, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Graciewilde said...

Your girls are fortunate to be growing up in an intact family. Don't forget to keep that marriage alive - get away by yourselves from time to time, okay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home