This page has moved to a new address.

Thing 1 - Halloween

Life In Texas: Thing 1 - Halloween

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thing 1 - Halloween

     Today, Thing 1 and I decided to have a spur-of-the-moment photo shoot while Thing 2 was napping. Thing 1 has been begging to try on her Halloween costume (again), so I thought that her costume would be perfect for the pictures. She's going to be Belle (from Beauty and the Beast).


Here are a few of the favorites. I hope that you enjoy!


This is just completely her personality.
She's my little Diva.

She kept making silly faces and this is the
smile that I got when I threatened to
send the silly pictures to Allo (my sister).

Thing 1's favorite.
She insist that I add it to the post.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Baby Years said...

Awww!!! Pretty girl<3

 
At October 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home