This page has moved to a new address.

Run, run, run

Life In Texas: Run, run, run

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Run, run, run

Who would have thought that doing preschool at home would be so much work? I didn't think that it was going to be easy but Thing 1 has far exceeded my expectations. Of course, this is a good thing, but it also means that I am constantly running and looking for more things to teach her. More things to occupy her time. Thing 2 has very little interest in going into detail about anything. She'll listen to the overview, then it's off to something else. Unless there's a coloring page involved, of course.

Right now it's 12:15 and we're done with school work for the morning. But, wouldn't ya know, Thing 1 keeps coming and asking me "Can we do more school work?" So, I guess it's off to find more worksheets for her.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Alan said...

Matthew gets the same way with his Kinder homework. He's actually almost cried a few times because he ran out of homework to do. I wish loved school that much when I was his age, young whippersnappers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home