This page has moved to a new address.

Crazy days

Life In Texas: Crazy days

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crazy days

The last few days have been crazy!

I haven't been able to post because Thing 2 is experiencing some health problems. She's going to be ok, but it's been hard on her (and me). Luckily, she's napping so I have a few minutes to update. She hasn't been sleeping much the last 2 nights. I should be napping with her, but Thing 1 is awake. Thankfully, Scout (the hubs) will be home tomorrow so maybe I can nap then. I will do a better post tomorrow...promise!

Totally off topic, I really want something chocolate and we don't have much chocolate. There is a can of chocolate fudge icing in the cabinet. Is it bad that I considered eating some of it on crackers? I haven't...maybe peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies would be better. Hmm....................................

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2011 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your little one. Hope she gets to feeling better!

Also, personally I'd just take a spoon and eat the icing by itself :p

 
At September 27, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Kallie Greenly said...

lol. I have done that before. But, I decided to ask Thing 1 if she wanted to make cookies. She said yes. She helped mix the dough and spoon out the first batch. As soon as their done, she'll be done helping and I'll get to cook the other 7 dozen by myself. That's ok, it just means that she won't know when they're done and I can eat more than she knows.

 
At October 9, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger lisaplus6 said...

sorry about your little one.... i would go for the spoon myself :) I enjoyed reading your blog today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home