This page has moved to a new address.

Pinterest Weekly - DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Life In Texas: Pinterest Weekly - DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pinterest Weekly - DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser


     This weeks Pinterest Weekly was inspired by Money Saving Mommas and Poppas.

     Sunday, Thing 2 broke my liquid soap dispenser. It was the second one that had been broken in less than 2 months (the first was broken by my 20 year old sister...not entirely her fault). I wasn't thrilled at the idea of buying yet another liquid soap dispenser. Then, I remembered I had pinned a DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser.


     Her instructions were very good and I didn't need to alter them at all. I left my ring and lid silver instead of painting them and I didn't have any ribbon that matched my bathroom decor. So for now, it's pretty plain. But, it's doing its job (and it's still in one piece!). All in all, it took less than 10 minutes to complete this project.


     If I were to do it again, the only thing that I would change would be the screwdriver that I used to poke the hole. I didn't think that the hole would need to be too large, so I started with a medium width screw driver. If I had started with a larger screwdriver, I could have been finished in 5 minutes.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home